I don't feel like I'm ever going to meet the right person for me?

I know I'm young, I'm only 19 but I've never had a legitimate relationship and I've never met a guy that I could really see myself with.

I want a guy who I can share everything with. One who understands. Most people, especially guys are not great listeners and a lot of people in my life don't understand my issues as they are difficult and I don't know anyone else in my situation. I want a guy who is patient and doesn't mind waiting for me to come out of my shell.. most guys seem bored with girls who have walls up and don't care to try to knock them down.

I want a guy who is really spontaneous and will do fun things on a whim with me. Because that's how I am. This is actually really important to me.

And I want a guy who is as caring and loving as I am and isn't afraid to cry and be emotional.

I've never met a guy who clicks with me on all these levels and I don't feel as if I ever will. I feel like I'm too freaking complicated.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you should work on be happy being on your own, If you can be happy on your own, then a relationship will be great, with the right person. Until you can be happy on your happy, no relationship will make you happy anyway, no matter how if you find the right guy.

If you think the right guy, is going to solve all your problems, and make you happy, then you have look deep down into your own psychology. Starting working on your own personal development. I suggest you start working on yourself, before worrying about Mr right.

The saying goes, let the childlike notion finding love, is finding someone to responsible for your happiness, you must take responsibility for your own happiness.

• I am happy on my own. I'm happier every month that passes by. I've been working on my mental health for quite some time now and I'm finally in a good place. But we all want someone to be happy with.

• Happiness doesn't come from being with someone as such. Happiness comes working on developing good relationships with people, and avoid shallow relationships, e. g social networking sites. Start having short and long term goals for yourself.

• I want you to watch this video. Its not just about attraction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlfKNqoL8JY

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has someone

• It takes patience, dont settle. The nice guy you want is probably in his room playing video games or something, not being outgoing. You just gotta find him, best way probably is by happenstance

• I completely understand all that and am the same...

What Girls Said 1

• you will eventually.