Girls, What do you guys think of this note to give to my crush?

"Jessi,

You know how when you fall in love, you can't stop thinking about them? Well, i can't stop thinking about you... and haven't been able to since 6th grade.

I am madly in love with you; in every sense of the word. It started with just the fact that you are so damn beautiful, the most gorgeous and sexy girl i have ever seen. But then, sophomore year in English you were so quiet and we sat by each other and all, i would do is stare at you and get nervous that you might se me when you moved in your chair. My heart skiped a beat when you had to borrow my note to photocopy. MY notes. MINE.

But the this year. Oh how I've never ever fell this bad for anyone. Past girlfriends were eh. Just time to kill while i waited for you. But you just won't seem to come. I got so incredibly excited when mrs. Ross put us at the same table. Thats when i really got to know you. Thats when i fell the hardest. All those girls I've dated in the past were nothing but physical but you, oh you. You are 100x more attractive inside then outside and 100x more attractive outside then any other girl.

I loved spending time with you in that class. You were the only reason i looked forward to that class and the only reason i made it out of that class. Your little sarcastic jokes, the way you got so annoyed with the bitchiness of mrs. Ross. How you would get cold and i would give you my sweater. That was the only reason i brought my sweater to that class, for you; i was never cold in there. Seeing you wearing my sweater gave me the picture in my head of us together. When we shared food. I loved it. And when you laughed. I loved it. And when i made you laugh. I fucking LOVED it. It was a high, being with you.

But knowing that you love somebody else. I hate it. I really do. Dont get me wrong, i love that you're happy and i love that your with a guy yo

• good
    66% (19)
  • bad (explain pls)
    34% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• it is sweet. and people saying don't complicate things... well that was me.. I didn't want to complicate things.. I was going to wait... but they never broke up. 10 years later, they are engaged. now I really can't complicate things. So, I would give it to her. It is really sweet and it doesn't hurt to try!

What Girls Said 12

• It's sweet. It really is (although I find using the word 'love' before you got to know her to be a bit... squicky, but that's because of my definition). But dude, (you said) she's with someone else. What do you think is going to happen? What do you WANT to happen?

• It's awesome! But it would be better if you would remove the foul language. That takes away from it. And what if she were to save if forever? Just think about it. Good luck :)

• If she's with someone, don't complicate matters and give her the note.

• "Past girlfriends were eh. Just time to kill while i waited for you" is a bother, IMHO. I don't really like guy who talk bad about their past. Past is past, we are facing future :)

Everything other than this is good. Good luck! :)

• Wow that was deep... and perfect. Bruh if you don't give it to her I will curse you in the afterlife.

• Its adorable. But, if she is with another guy, I'd let it lie until she breaks up with him. J wish you the best!

• Don't bring up past girlfriends, and if she's in a relationship, don't give her that note.

• amazing :)

• It is perfect. You are doing an amazing job on this. But give her a rose. A red one.

• I think that if she is in a relationship (or loves someone else) you should respect that and just try to move on. What are you expecting to come from this? She would suddenly realize you're the one she cares for and would break up with her boyfriend for you? Even if she were to do that, how much could you really trust that she was being true to her feelings and not just looking for an out from her current relationship? Really, don't give her this. It just calls for an uncomfortable situation.

• I'd give it back to you. That's real sweet and kind but very long and corny.

• super cute!