Is it bad that we didn't kiss?

So I was hanging with my girlfriend and we had... fun turning me into art
Is it bad that we didn't kiss?
well before she spend 2.5 hours doing this she got really excited and since I'm an awkward fucker I kissed her cheek, like right next to her lips. She seemed to have fun today its just for the last 2 times we've hung we haven't kissed at all, not even a peck. This is killing me cause I feel like I'm being a failure of a boyfriend. Is it as bad as I think?

• Yes you looser! You NEED to kiss her!
    24% (7)
  • No its okay, dont worry
    72% (21)
  • Oh my fucking god what you did by kissing her on the cheek like that was so awkward die!
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude. You're fifteen. Yeah, you're probably awkward -we all are at that age (cue the 20-somethings telling me that we all are at 19 too). You've already worked up the nerve (I'm assuming) to ask her out and define the relationship. You're doing fine.

• Well she asked me out so yeah😁

• Good on her! And if she's the one who made the first move, she's probably not expecting you to be the one to initiate everything else. (I'm not saying she'd mind if you did, though.)

What Girls Said 9

• Haha it's fine man!

• Don't rush it. Just have fun.

• Kiss her! But don't be too stressed about it. It should be a natural thing, remember never force anything onto her. Also you guys are an adorable couple!

• No rush. :)

• It doesn't matter :) Don't worry about it.

• Kiss her kiss her

• 0|0
  • you're probably an awkward "fucker" because you're a virgin, but no seriously who cares, it's not a big deal that you didn't kiss her

• I think it's a good think, since you are taking it slow, that means you actually care :)