Girls would you still like the guy even if he doesn't have that good of a communication skills but where he really shine is through texting?

• Idc thats not all there is to him 💘
  • Its very unattractive 😭
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I don't like to text. I'd rather communicate face to face.

What Girls Said 5

• It's the effort that matters. I do text a lot, but some things you just can't avoid and need to be said in person.

• Yes he talks a lot but just can't speak that good in long sentences cuz his thoughts is inarticulate which makes it challenginf for him to express himself verbally. So at times it may not make as much sense lol. What do you think? Would that lower your attraction to him?

• Not at all. It's not a challenge to express myself verbally, but I do struggle in some social situations/around guys I'm attracted to... So I totally understand.

• Absolutely 100% agree with this. There's an upside in that if I know that expressing himself clearly in person's a struggle for him, I'd feel flattered that I was important enough to him for him to try it.

• I don't mind text messaging. But 100% reliable on text messaging is so unattractive to me.

• I'd still like him but it means a lot more to have him say stuff to me face to face, so I'd try to help him with that.

• Yes he can still talk a lot but just abit shy cuz he might trip on his words. Its hard to express himself verbally cuz his thoughts in inarticulate:/

• Then, honestly, I think it's quite cute. I don't care if he stumbles over his words. Shy awkward guys are my type. :)

• Yep, it would be challenging but not a complete turn off

• Yeah why not

What Guys Said 1

• not a girl but wanting to know the results of the poll