Should I feel stood up if our plans didn't go further then, "let's see how tomorrow shakes out"?

I met a guy online on last Sunday and we've been on two dates so far. We were supposed to hang out today (Sunday) but he wasn't sure when he can make it because he had his kids today until the evening. We were texting back-and-forth yesterday (Saturday) and he told me, "let's see how tomorrow shakes out". I told him "okay let me know".

Today I checked his profile and he wasn't online for the entire day, which kind of proves that he was in fact with his kids. I waited all the way until the evening and still didn't hear from him. I checked his online profile later and saw that he was online at 7:30 PM.
If he had enough time to check his online profile then he had enough time to text me and let me know he could not make it.

Now I'm thinking that maybe he felt he didn't have to since our plans didn't go further then "let's see how it shakes out".

Should I be upset that he didn't text me today to say he couldn't make it or am I overreacting?

What Guys Said 1

• yeah I think you are overreacting a bit. text him ask how his day was set up another date

What Girls Said 1

• You are overreacting.