Does she not like me anymore?, new guy she's flirting with makes me feel like I can't compete, but she says she loves me?

so there's this girl I like, like a lot this is not an average everyday crush, it's like a step below being in love with somebody. Anyway I believe she likes me too, but there are always other guys that don't exactly come first, and she's not exactly as flirty with them as she is with me, but I'm still very scared that someone will take her away from me. she tells me she loves me all the time, she hugs me and other things that I can't really remember because I'm tired. but there's always a different guy that comes along and steals my thunder with this girl, like she doesn't tell them she loves them, but she's obviously flirting, play fighting is usually what she is doing, she also is around them a lot, like on purpose. I don't know if she likes me anymore, or if this guy or any other guys, have taken me out of the running, but the amount she tells me she loves me, kind of makes me feel like I'm OK, I told her as a joke if she love me so much why doesn't she just marry me? and she said okay I'll marry you, like really enthusiastically. that was Friday , tonight I brought it up and she smiled at me. I'm just scared this guys going to take her away from me, I love her and I don't know how to ask her out without it changing everything, good or bad. I told her my 21st birthday is in like 20 days, and she like high fived me, and wouldn't let go of my hand I don't know if that's a sign that she likes me, but I've got it bad. Somebody please help me I'm feeling down, scared, and replaced.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had this type of relationship with a guy I really liked but I was scared to tell him how I felt. I played around with other guys but with him it was different. I waited to long to tell him how I felt so he ended up getting a girlfriend. We still play around but now I have limits because he has a girlfriend. Don't miss your chance

• then why doesn't she just tell me?, I don't like being under all the stress that would take for me to ask her out. I don't know why I'm putting myself under all this stress about her, it seems like she loves me, I don't know if she's in love with me, but still it seems like she loves me, you know cuz she tells me and she hasn't told the other guy anything close to that yet. I'm just worried because I feel like I'm wasting time with her, but I just can't get out of my own insecurities to just ask her out. I wish I could

• Just kinda joke around about taking her out but in a serious kinda way. Like the movies or something. I rather be a little embarrassed then to sit and wait for the person I really like to find someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• You new to ask her out on a date if your that paranoid of losing her

• sorry man i think she moved on.

• you still have a chance!

What Guys Said 2

• hmmmmm y don't u w8 till yer birthday bro? she might do sth nice towards u... just wait, and then u can tell :-)

• You are not screwed man.

• does it sound like I'm in a good position though?, it's honestly too hard to tell for me if she's even interested.