She is not pretty but I feel so attracted to her... what is it?

I met this girl and my frist impression was "she is nice but not pretty" but for some strange reason I just feel really attracted to her. It is not physical atraction I just feel something inside me that makes me feel weird when I see her even in pictures. I don't know why I feel this way because I now she is not pretty and I haven't really talked to her to much as to say it is her personality and still she makes me feel so nervous. I have met girls that are absolutely gorgeous and I just dont feel that. I feel confident to speak up to them but with her is different... what is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You might be attracted to her personality. I would hope that you wouldn't lie to the girl though.

If a guy said that he liked my personality and not me physically, I wouldn't want to spend time with him anymore.

• Well she is not ugly either... she is ok physically but not one to say " wow she is so beautiful". So why then some girls say that they want men who like them for what they are?

• Her PERSONALITY. This is why. What else is there to her besides her physical form? lol

• All right I got it... LOL

What Girls Said 7

• Yep something special. Might take a couple of rolls in the hay before you guys get the kinks worked out but once you do you'll see her in a diff light. You'll see her as beautiful inside and out. Lucky you! Best

• You like her! Sometimes we are drawn to people from sheer instinct and body language. Unspoken language is a powerful factor in what connects us to other people. Sounds like you both have very strong body language towards each other, which may mean common interests, you should approach her. Whether she's pretty or not is superficial, and appearance will ALWAYS alter in time. Go for it.

• I have a question for you: When you say she's "not pretty" do you mean she's not considered typically pretty by most people or do you mean you personally find her ugly?

• She is ok physically... not ugly but she is not "beautiful". I would kiss her and more for sure :)

• I admit that this same situation happened to me once. I met this guy who I didn't see at the time as very physically attractive. He was ok, and for some reason I really, really wanted to be with him. I noticed I especially liked how shy he was. He didn't have many friends and I wanted to be the one to open him up. I thought his shyness was super cute and imagined we'd go well together. Slowly I started to find his looks as being very attractive. Maybe the same will happen to you.

• You like her for her personality.

• Good that means you like her for the right reasons

• It must be love
    :)

• her personality.

What Guys Said 5