Why do girls honestly think they somehow have dating harder?

If a guy has girl problems he can't get a girlfriend, hell, he can't get a girl to notice him, when he's directly speaking to her... A girl with guy problems either doesn't like her boyfriend or can't get the guy with a girlfriend. I mean jeez, maybe if you gave the guy that gives enough of a damn about you to bother trying to get your worthless attention you wouldn't hate your boyfriends, but, no, must have the guy that bangs multiple women on the side and is aggressive with everyone, SURELY HE'LL BE DIFFERENT WITH YOU, YOU'RE "SPECIAL". Haha, equivolancy, logic, reality, WHAT ARE THOSE?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried speaking to a shrink? You seem to have a lot of depression build up. But onto the post, your evidence is not factual or "logic" for that matter. Not every woman is like this. You are 18. Therefore you have not experienced most of the real world, nor have I. Even at 21 years old. I have, however, come to realize that there is a much bigger world outside of highschool scum. In fact, I thought just like you (but obviously referring to men) when I was your age. I also blamed me not having a boyfriend on them being pigs, players, etc . When in all actuality, I was the reason behind it. I was negative about everything, as you are. And not a single person wanted to deal with the "negative Nancy". I graduated, got my shit together and worked on myself. I've been in a solid relationship since. Five years strong and still going. But like I said, not every girl is like this. However, you will not find one whom isn't like this until you stop being so negative and stop categorizing women as being "all the same". And vice versa. This goes for everyone. No one will ever want to be with someone who thinks everyone is the same.

What Girls Said 5

• You sound dreamy, I honestly have no idea why anyone wouldn't want to go out with you.

• Yeah, screw you too, what, can't handle a little criticism? HA

• Sure looks like it, though. Especially the part where you're bitching about a hypothetical girl's "worthless" attention.

You're not asking a question, love. You're having a hissy fit.

• @ManuelMarquez

He's free to express his opinion all he wants, same as I'm free to tell him he's acting like a big baby.

• You should go see someone you sound very depressed! Girls want someone who will make them feel special! Not every girl feels that way and there are many looking to get guys attention too. Also what girls are you going after the ones that are the "popular" girls or are you going after girls who actually want a relationship? It works both ways! Why would you want to be with a girl that just cares about status when dating you?

• I actually, I don't give much of a shit about girls anymore. Ironically most of the girls I know are popular (which is very strange, considering I'm not, maybe well known, but not popular), but I don't waste my time with them anyway, they'd reject me. Because of that, I don't care much for women, not relationships anyway. Maybe getting laid, but not frequently that either. From my attention, most girls I know... or humans that happen to be female... generally reject me. Oh well, I didn't ask to be black so I'll go on blaming the world anyway. And, yeah, I am seeing a therapist about my depression, but, haha, I've been in mental breakdown mode all day... and the daytime is my mostly sane time.

• You have to calm down. You are probably a really nice guy but if you act this way around girls then, yeah they will reject you but, if you are kind and friendly you won't have that problem! You need to relax! Don't worry so much about what people think about you! Plus don't blame being black as the reason girls don't date you. I'm dating a black guy and he's great. The "is it cause I'm black?" Excuse is compleat bull!

• Well, girls are used to be objectified as sex objects.

• I wish I was obj rifled as a sex object, just saying, and, so are men either way.

• I'm not saying we have it harder, definitely not... but we have problems and issues we face in dating too, and guys like you seem to understand very little of that or have widely skewed views, and have no empathy for any of it. Then you want us to show empathy for you and acknowledge -your- problems. Sorry, but it's a two-way street.

• Hmmm... uh-huh, well, I'll have empathy when they start being on par with my issues. I don't feel all sorry for that crap because at the end of the day at least ladies can get a fuckin relationship, at the end of the day you still get to get laid, emotions, HA, who gives a crap? Far as I can tell when ladies have relationship issues its at least partially their fault, unless the guy is a total scumbag, me, it's not my fault, I'm just considered unattractive, WHOOP DEE FUCKIN DOO, END OF MY STORY, GOOD NIGHT! Ha see me, I'm screwed at the end anyway, unlike you ladies, that's why I'm not crying over the pain that must have been felt when someone else rejected me and the guy she chose was an ass.

• Don't worry, I feel empathy for them, just not in dating, the same way I feel no empathy for people in general, I mean, because, honestly, no one ever showed me empathy or, haha, basic fucking compassion, why should I show it when no one deserves it? And, well, no one has ever reached a hand out to help me, ever, so HAHAHAHAHA, why should I care about their issues? If I am indeed responsible then I'll end my life as punishment, I DESERVE IT!

• You're a worthwhile person, and certainly deserving of compassion, but we should all acknowledge some responsibility for our lives. Once we accept that, and realize how much we can affect change, and improve and succeed through our own actions, the power's back in our hands. Are you talking to a professional or anyone about all this? I think it could help.

• this is not true.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe you should stop going for the girls that you're talking bad about here and go for females more to your liking?

• AKA you're the problem.

• In no way, shape, or form, did I imply that you should go gay.

• you kinda did he pretty much just said if its a girl he's going for it.

• Girls eventually give up on finding Prince Charming, and then realize they're surrounded by sorry asses like you and I.

• inb4 the girls comment about how they can't get a guy because they are fat, unattractive, or have resting bitch face.

• Why do guys honestly think they need to state the obvious?