• fat men
    44% (14)69% (18)55% (32)Vote
  • fat women
    56% (18)31% (8)45% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• guys lower their physical standards for casual sex but raise them for relationships

girls have higher physical standards for casual sex but lower physical standards for relationships

So the fat girl will be able to get hookups more easily than the fat guy but chances are none of the guys she hooks up with will want anything serious with her.

The fat guy won't be able to get hook ups but if he's financially stable and has a good personality he could get a girl a little bit more attractive than he is.

3|3
    0|1
    • I'm tellin you, you're an untapped myTake factory. It's true.

Good analysis, good presentation.

• @Bandit74 But what you fail to mention is, a fat man can get rich and laid and a relationship with anyone, while a fat girl can get rich and still not get laid.

What Girls Said 7

• It's probably equal. I see men dating fat chicks many times and I've seen women dating fat guys just the same

0|0
    0|2
    • Where? I usually see Fat women with dates but never fat men with dates.

• Show All
    • Honestly no maybe once in a blue moon its usually Fat women with someone,

• @xxbebosxx Well I see men dating "fat" girls all the time too, but the men who date these women are also pretty fat. On the other hand, I see many heavy guys dating thin girls.

• totally the fat men. because guys have weird fetishes for fat girls i just dont get it but. yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat women like my fat ass!

0|1
    0|0
  • fat women, men are more shallow when it comes to body size

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat women for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat women for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat men have a harder time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif "fat men" 1st of all and 2nd lets cut the BS for moment. We'll know that as long as a girl has a coochie there will always be some fucking horndog somewhere willing to do whatever it takes to bang her -_-

If you're a fat man, on the other hand, your "partner" is going to be get sucked into your body LOLO HAHAHAHAH so yeah you're screwed.. Unless you have money that is or find a woman in your exact same situation.

0|1
    0|0
    • for a moment here*

• Show All
    • @mistninja314 Well, I know a lot of guys are desperate, so I can see your point.

• @CincinnatiRedsfan LOL Like they say "mist niggas will fuck anything" and they aren't lying on average at least -_-

• I vote: Bitter assholes like OP.

4|1
    0|1
  • I can't speak for any other country, but here in the United States, fat women have a much harder time dating. Much much harder.

Since most men are visual and most men aren't attracted to girls who are "fat", then it's harder for women. Women are more into money and materialistic goods.

I mean take a look at rich overweight male famous men. Notice how MANY of them date heavy women? Notice how you never see non-fat men dating overweight women? It's pretty obvious really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think heavier women because I think they are more self concious than men about their weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bull shit anyone says Fat Women needs to get their head checked. Fat Guys by a mile. I know I'm fat myself I don't have a GF? But I see fat women with BF's.

1|2
    0|0
  • Fat women, not even close.

0|1
    0|2
    • Right and I see we both live in the United States.

It seems people from other countries voted for fat men.

• "Choose your plight" made me lol hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of a girl with a BBM fetish...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys tend to be more desperate and also some guys have fat fetishes and go after super sized women - so I think that makes it easier for fat women.

Though perhaps men in general care more about appearance, so that might help fat men, especially if they have social standing and wealth.

Also if you're just talking about being chubby but not obese that's probably easier for girls as they accumulate fat in their breasts and thighs/ass - so being slightly chubby will accentuate her feminine features. (Where as a chubby guy with man-boobs is clearly repulsive.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course fat men do. They only times I seen a fat guy with a date is if the girl is fat too, he has money and/or famous.

0|0
    0|0