Why do I feel sick about this?

My boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me with two women in the first seven months of dating.. We have been good since, nothing weird and we are able to tell each other everything ( like best friends) tonight, he was drinking and a girl (one of his ex's) asked him to have sex, she constantly calls him, he rarely answers , texts her back and so on, it's just his mom and her mom are best friends so he can't avoid her completely. They broke up because she cheated on him. Anyways, she asked him to have sex & he said yes but after thinking about it , he called her and told her he has a girlfriend and didn't want to lose me again & he can't... why do I feel all sick about this?

He's 21, I'm 19.

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to leave him!

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, just leave him, he cheated on you. That should. Have been your clue, if you were actually together rather than just friends or something

• Because he is 19 and he is still young and immature... Boys grow up and become men at 22 or 24... took should not date him.. Cause you are big in ahe then him.. You should actually date a real man... and not some kid.. seriously..

• Wait, his mom called him asking for sex?

• It's natural to feel sick about your boyfriend needs to stay faithful to you.

What Girls Said 5

• This sounds complicating... you feel sick because even though he didn't follow through with it, he did consider it. That's not a good thing. I mean, we all have temptations and I'm glad the lightbulb finally clicked and he said no. If I were you, I'd be very cautious and mindful of what's going on. Just be careful and hopefully he's telling you the truth about what he's doing when you're not around.

• You feel sick because he considered her offer and has a history of cheating. If I was you I would confront him about it and think long and hard about whether this is a relationship that you want to be, considering his cheating history.

• He cheated with 2 women in the first several months of your relationship? Personally that makes me angry. 😡 I'm sorry that you have to see him get these texts and phone calls. He should know to say "no" from the beginning. He had to think about the fact that you are his girlfriend. It's appropriate to feel sick about this. I would try talking to him about this and tell him how much it bothers you. In the words of Olivia Pope, "You want me? You gotta earn me!"

• he cheated on you with two women.. y r u still with him?

• Because you still with a man that cheated on you. You can do a lot better.