How Do You Feel About Interracial Dating Or Marriage?

I am a proud Afrikan Man and I started Dating this Really hot Italian and French chick. The only probIem is that I get a lot of ill looks or I get asked why don't I just stick and date my own race. Me personally, I just like women period, No matter what race. I've also dated a lot of my woman in my culture and I absolutely love black women. Most of the Hateful comments though are from other white men asking me why am I stealing their women and telling me to date my own women. Maybe its because she's one of the hottest and most coveted girls in the school? But Most of the time though everything is cool and we have a really great time together. I just want your views on this GaG community.

Huhhh.. u still talking? Get a life...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that everyone should be able to be with whomever they love <3

What Girls Said 6

• People can be so racist. Why should you not be allowwed to date someone because of their genetics, birthplace, skintone, etc? I find it wrong if someone tries to say races cannot mix.

• I'm Asian and I love dating white men! But apparently my Asian male friends are a little angry at the white guys for "stealing our chicks".

Relax bru, these guys are just jealous.

• I'm for it.
    I'm Latina and my boyfriends black I see nothing wrong with that. if your happy everyone could go fuck themseleves because at the end of the day would you rather be with no girl and no comments being said and sad or be happy with your girl when everyone elses comments are unimportant. honestly it doesn't matter :)

• I don't think anything of it.

• Who the fuck cares what other people think? It's only you and her. Nobody else should have a say in this.

• You probably get looks because most black dudes who date interracially are doing it because deep down they hate themselves and they belittle the features of their own women. Black people are more racist than whites because blacks hate other blacks too. You don't see a majority of white men hating white women and bashing their features.

• First of all black people can not be racist. Racism Is a system of power. Racism is the ability to direct the destiny of an entire people. Black people do not have that kind of power, therefore we can not be racist. What you are talking about is Self-Hate. Self-Hate is what we were taught back when we were stolen from our lands. The white massa would treat the light skin and black people with less afro-centric characteristics better than our darker brothers and sister. I don't date interracially out of self I hate and if you read carefully you would see I said I love my women. They are truly unique and beautiful, especially the ones that know their true history and are conscious. The ignorant black men that hate their woman were taught self hate from slavery. Hating our women was never in our culture until then. Please think before you respond to this.

• @Asker You argued with yourself. I didn't even read your lengthy comments the whole way through lol You're talking too much and you sound like a bratty child who's trying to be an intellectual

• @Asker You are contradicting yourself lol Your girlfriend is stupid for being with you.

What Guys Said 5

• It's sad that in this day in age there are still ignorant fucks...

• I personally don't see anything wrong with it nor am I opposed to doing it myself.

• Where do you live? Do people actually come up to you and say this?

• I've dated more Latinas than any other ethnicity

• There is no way a girl who isn't white who can give me exactly what I want. Call me racist but Muhammad Ali agreed, you will never get along as well as with your own people.