Is it weird to fall in love with your best friend?

If not how do u tell him/her?

Yeah but is it different guy to guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• tell her because if you don't tell her someone might get in there before you and i can tell you are really in love with her. cause hiding something thing big from anyone let alone your best friend is very hard especially if it is about them. if she doesn't come back with a straight answer that's okay, just give it time. just don't leave it to late.

• Well u can't assume its a girl , but is it different if they are a guy that u don't think are gay/bi?

• Thank you! You had really helped a lot. :)

• anytime! :) good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• It's ok. I'm sure it was bound to happen sooner then later. Just tell her.. Or him. Maybe don't tell him. Just casually slip in some questions about him gay, straight, bi etc

• not weird, it's super common actually lol

• no you can't control how you feel I did that once and it just made me upset

• No not at all, I've been there it really isn't weird

• It's normal. Just tell her how you feel.

• Whatif its a guy best friend and he's been ur friend since u were little?

What Guys Said 1

• No that is not weird, it can happen naturally just because you know just about everything about them and you are around them a lot. You also care about what happens to them and what they are doing

• But how do I tell him?

• try dropping hints or hanging out together and see if you get positive signs from him, because I would not just say it without at least finding out if he is interested in having that type of relationship with you