Is 2 months too soon to tell a girl you love her?

My current boyfriend told me he love me within 2 months. He brought me surprise subscription food box, phone holder for my car, made origami for me, made food and drinks for me, made time for me, planned dinner and movie date, etc. he said he did all this so I can see and remember things and know that he loves me. I am just afraid it is only 2 months. We know each for 6 months.

He also said that I am his best girlfriend.
Is this just too soon? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like 'too soon' to me, he's known you for 6 months that's a fairly long time. Maybe as you grow older you you don't just say "I love you" in a couple of months- I don't know.

Everything that he's done sounds sweet- but it does seem like too much in just a space of two months.

• I guess technical 3 months. I feel like he is rushing it or he is afraid if he doesn't treat me well, then I might leave him. I have been getting date offers from former college classmates.

• Reassure him then- do something sweet for him to show him you're not looking for other potential mates. Give him your attention just as he has been. I think that would make him relax a bit more.

What Guys Said 3

• You shouldn't do anything the fact you question this is not because you think he is jumping into soon, it sounds like he is secure, you need to look at yourself and wonder... well if he can say it, why can't I? Do I have an aversion to it? Is he not the right one? You need to figure this out quick or he may just move on

• I said I love him but it just so soon. He 5 years older and have been in many relationship, 5 year engagement. I Am just scared it is too soon. Maybe lust?

• It sounds like love just happens its a lot nicer to give the benefit of the doubt and not bother with the quims your mind may have. However if you are so scared and want to get worked up over something so small then be my guest. Love is just a word and its the thought that counts. Spreading your legs for him after he tells you he loves you is not mutually beneficial but guys like to think so.

• To me that does seem like it is too soon and you have only known each the for 6 months. It sounds like he is trying hard, maybe even a little too hard

• He is trying hard. He is 5 years older and I am decent in the personality and look depts. I get a lot of date offers from other guys so I feel like my boyfriend is afraid someone will snatch me up lol

• Well yeah he probably is afraid of that then. Love works in strange ways though so it could be genuine

• It's not, assuming he isn't confused, but be sure to tell him you don't feel the same way if you don't.

It's sad but the sudden lack of loneliness can be confused with love.

• I do love him. It is so soon. I am not sure if that is true love.

What Girls Said 3

• Its not too soon. Besides, for some people its easier to say than for others. It doesn't mean you're stuck with him for the rest of your life (if thats what gives you cold feet), you only have to love each other now and see how it goes

• if you feel that way about him let him know! chances are he will be happy when you tell him. i know its scary confessing your love, but you can't really control how he will react when you tell him. just hope for the best hun. oh and tell him at an appropriate time! like when you two are just together talking about stuff, or have a romantic minute together. i told mine for the first time just before we fell asleep together cuddling.

• Depends. I loved my boyfriend after 7 months of dating and he 9. I didn't tell him until he told me.