Am I too old to be single and dating?

I'm a 29 year old woman... Is that old?

I want ant to get married and have kids.,, not having much luck tho and I'm getting worried...

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not too old, but I think you have the wrong perspective on marriage like the majority of the western society. Marriage is not a fairytale, it's being able to standing someone. If you find a man and say "yep, i can bear his behavior and stand what I don't like about him for the rest of my life", marry him. Modern view of marriage in the western society is impossible to implement.

What Guys Said 9

• Keep being young inside.

One woman was 40, but her soul was young, she kept a "child" inside and bright like Sun.
    Other one was 20, but her heart was ice, like dry crust.

• just keep trying. you're never too old to date.

• You're not too old to be single and dating, but you are old enough to start thinking about freezing some eggs just in case.

• Nah. You're still young!! I was 29 when my first kid was born. The other one is 2 1/2. They definitely give me a run for my money lol. You'll have kids eventually;)

• I know people in their 40s who are dating. You're never too old.

• i hope not... since i´m the same

• You are not too old, appreciate you on thinking about your future n home,

• yea you are very old

• Year? Are you at your 1?

What Girls Said 4

• No dear, you're never too old for anything. Most actresses marry in their mid-thirties and live happily ever after :) think it this way, maybe you were too busy with your work and career so you didn't gave much attention to dating.

Remember, it's never too late.
    Happy hunting!!

• No you are not

• You're still so young
    These things can't be rushed. When the right person comes along you'll know. Most important thing is don't settle :)

• You are still very young. Enjoy, it can all happen in a year.