Why do women like men 10 to 20 years older? my friend whos 27 just started dating and moved in with a 40 yr old?

is it cause of financial stability and the whole package? cause i swear these women deny anything to do with these...

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like it if she rushed into moving already.

• i was shocked.

• Does she gets dates a lot because she's hot?

• i do think men would want to fuck her but i dont find her that attractive.

What Girls Said 7

• *shrugs* I can't speak for everyone, but I just find older men more attractive. They don't try to play stupid games like younger guys do and they know what they want. I like straight forward, goal oriented men, so it works out well. I've tried dating guys closer to my age and things did not end well.

• does anything about them being made from accomplishments and income that provides an easier life for you have anything to do with it? i mean money is something every girl seems to hate admitting though its not always the case. older men do play games but better in my opinion.

• It honestly doesn't even occur to me to really think about their income. Like if a 40 year old is working in fast food service I have some serious questions but otherwise I'm not too concerned. I don't plan on having kids so my margin of error is a little wider. I've never thought of a guy taking care of me either though.

Meh in my experience older guys are more straight forward becuase they have the experience to know what they want and tell you. That way if your goals don't align you can both move on nbd. I don't know maybe it's just the type of guy I'm interested in that colors my experiences?

• I don't know, and it bugs me. My mom is 47 and my dad is 67, and here I am and I like a guy who's 18, and I'm 15, and because of laws we can't date, but they make a fuss at me about it and I want to say oh don't even go there you two are 20 years apart.

• wow 20 yrs! yah but before 25, its a bit different because the person isn't very mature nor do they know what they want. marriages of people in their early 20s have a waaay higher divorce rate than other ages (older)

• I'm just saying. But ya.

• Not all women! I personally prefer someone around my age.

• Really? I prefer a guy who is my age.

• yah i was shocked... only been dating for like 2 months. the dude was married and he's now recently divorced with a child with the other chick. he's a laywer by the way.

• I don't like men 10-20 years older.

• i hear you, but its less likely when you're still a teen. i suppose this questions pertains towards women post mid 20s. thats when its said women are mature and should settle down...

• Yeah, guys that age are generally immature and flaky.

• yes. maybe this si why they go for older while being young. so they dont get older with someone wholl waste their time

• she may genuinely like the guy. or some girls like older guys in general. I don't know, it could be because of the money too. a ton of girls from my high school (who are 20 now) are dating old guys with kids because they're rich & buying them cars/taking them on tropical vacations lol. the one got pregnant by him so she's stuck =x haha

• unfortunately, i think thats one of the reasons that has a strong impact on womens attraction twoards men... she's stuck? no he's stuck if she's not capable of independence lol

stuck for 18 years. I've heard women purposely get pregnant for the easy life... for financial help... i find these women to be pretty crazy...

• Yeah not at all respectable!
      I wonder if the guys know they are being used lol

• the women dont let that get to his head in my opinion. theyd act like they aren't impressed with material things but like him for him... but if you see someones track record it speaks louder.

• Because they're more mature? I don't know, I don't like older men. I'm not into getting manipulated.

What Guys Said 0