Dating and facebook?

Would you be offended/worried if you'd been seeing someone for a short time and they didn't add you to Facebook. On the other hand do you think Facebook can ruin/potentially harm a relationship because of too much info too soon or misunderstandings.
Does it even matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• i really wouldn't care. i wouldn't even add her because i don't care much for FB lol

• If yiu WERE on Facebook a lot?

• if i was a facebook junkie then perhaps i would to avoid making things look awkward because i would assume she expects it lol

What Guys Said 1

• How long have you been dating him?

• oh not long... like two weeks.

• I wouldn't ready too much into it yet, I don't think it is a big deal.

What Girls Said 4

• Facebook and relationships don't mix.

• See that's what i was thinking. Like there are too many issues and do i really want him knowing all this stuff about me right now?

• Maybe you just don't. In that case just don't mention facebook right now. See how things go.

• I wouldn't really think anything of it.

• Dating someone for four months and not FB friends. I'm not concerned :)

• Guys keep you off their Facebook when they have something to hide. Be very aware

• To be fair I haven't brought it up with him. He's shown me stuff he posted and most of his pics already so I dont think he's hiding anything

• They all his stuff from me. Like other girlfriends etc. maybe I've been unlucky