My boyfriend was killed and I can't sleep. My stomach can't take any food and I can't believe any of this. I still talk to him as if he was here?

Is this normal?

We told each other we can't live without one another , now I feel alone and the one who made me happy is gone. I hate having suicidal thoughts , what should I do? I don't see how I'm going to make it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so sorry for your loss. It's horrible to experience something like that, especially at such a young age. It's perfectly normal to feel the way you do, and you'll probably feel like that for a while. You'll miss him, and you'll cry a lot. I agree with what the others said, don't be alone, let people take care of you, seek counseling.

I lost someone very close to me four months ago, and I am still grieving, crying, and yes I do talk to him as if he's still here. Because I personally do believe that people don't leave us just because they are dead. Maybe they can actually hear us, and if not, it is still ok to talk to them when it makes us feel better. Someone told me after he died that he will always be with me because "love doesn't die". I am hanging on to this thought because it is very comforting to me.

Sending you a big digital hug <3 Please feel free to PM me whenever you need someone to talk to.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes it is normal. It's all part of the grieving process. It will get easier.

My last girlfriend passed away very unexpectedly about 9 months ago. It took me about a month to stop feeling like you do. Although I still do have my moments.

• You are experiencing grief and you shouldn't be ashamed. Every one's experience to a dead loved one is different. Stay strong and remember that GAG is with you.

• M really so sorry... You should have some counselling. Don't be alone even for a sec. Let people around you take care of you.

• That's what happens when you eat a human being.

What Girls Said 3

• While it is normal, you might need to speak with a counselor to help you out.

I'm so sorry.

• I'm so sorry. You should really seek counseling...

• It's normal. My dad died 3 weeks ago and I talk to the wind all the time.
    It does help and I do believe that they are still with us.