Analyze my situation and tell me if this kid showed any signs?

Alrighty so I talked to a boy (we'll call him Greg):3
a few months a go my idiot band director told this boys twin brother (we'll call him Samson) that I liked Samson when I actually like gregXD
i got the chance to talk to Greg during an entire free period a while ago and I asked him questions about being an identical twin and he told me stuff and we sort shared a few laughs making fun of his twin Samson. somewhere along the lines he may have mentioned that he could do 60 push-ups and showed me a video of him running in a race c:
He asked me if I was in the dance team because he didn't see me at our schools spring concert recital.
i told him I worked backstage on it and he he replied with "oh... with Daniel"(keep in mind Daniel drove me home one night and Samson witnessed all of it so I assume Greg must know )
and when one of my guy friends Ryan budded into our convo he kept leaning over me in my chair and Greg just looked at him and was like "that's cute Ryan"(idk are any of these even signs? XD I'm bad with signs)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think he likes you.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see much from him. He might think you're taken

• Greg was trying to impress you with his push ups, plus following you on Instagram, are indicators he likes you.

• Guess ryan likes u more

• I know Ryan likes me but I don't care 😂I followed Greg on instagram and he followed back so he's the one I want 😋

What Girls Said 2

• I would say that he kind of likes you. Take it slow. You don't want to jump to too many conclusions this early on but it does seem like he has a bit of an interest for you!

• He is trying to impress you, which means he may be into you.