Girls, Is it possible to feel something to a guy that you rejected before since you felt just as a friend?

Let's say one of your friends said he liked you and ask for dating. You kindly rejected him because you don't feel in a same way and you just like him as a friend because you think that he is really kind and nice guy. Then, he just stopped talking you to not to suffer you and himself anymore. Is it possible for you to feel something (more than a friend) to the same guy later on?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Quite honestly, friend zoned is friend zoned. There's no way you can change that. Most girls know within seconds of meeting you if they're interested or not. So if you've been friends, and she rejects you, it's probably not going to happen. I'm sorry for the bad news, it's just that every guy I've ever been friends with has tried asking me to give him a try (unless he was gay) and I just gotta say it's been the same every time. I'm not trying to be a bitch, I just want to be friends. Don't reject her friendship just because you're attracted to her, she probably still adores you, she's just not sexually attracted to you. But hey, there's always a chance you'll pull together, and refine who you are as an adult. Work on yourself, be who you truly are, and be enthused about it, love yourself, because when you do, it shows. It radiates out and people will feel good around you. If you love yourself, so will everyone else.

• Thank you for your detailed explanations. The problem here is what if I can't feel about her just like only friend regardless from whatever I try to do. I really dont want to lose her since she is really nice. However, she is not just like a friend for me. If I try to talk, I m afraid neither her nor I dont feel comfortable since she already knows my feeling about her. I can't just behave like a friend when I feel something special for her:/

What Girls Said 3

• It is possible.

• I'd say it's rare but possible.

I say this because I did reject a guy initially because I just didn't have any feelings for him. And then a few weeks later we wound up going on a couple dates. He was just too nice and we got along way too well.

• yes it is possible

• But why?

• sorry:)) it should should be 'he':)

• And?