How many people would be willing to meet a blind date somewhere private and secluded the first time you were meeting them?

I asked this semi-rhetorically in an opinion response, but now I'm curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a male, sure. If I were a female, hell no.

• Why, as a male, is that something you'd be okay with doing?

• Because that sounds sketchy, going out with someone you have never met before in a place with few to no witnesses. As a male, I'm not too concerned about being raped. But if I were a female, warning bells would be going off. I'm not a big fan of blind dates, the single one I have been on both me and the date brought a friend with us for safety reasons.

• That actually sounds like a really good idea. I avoid blind dating partly out of safety concerns, but the "each bring a friend"... thanks for the tip!

What Guys Said 2

• Ya it wouldn't matter to me. As long as I'm sure it's a female, I don't care about who's around... Not to offend, but but me being a 6'2" in shape man, 99% of women don't really scare me.

• Not in a million years

What Girls Said 2

• I would not.

• No, that sounds like I might get rape or killed, so I wouldn't.