i've been attempting online dating unsuccesfully now for almost 2 years... feel so demoralized, am too old for plastic surgery to help. and its starting to make me mad, which i also know won't help, but its hard to keep being upbeat and cheerful and act confident when you know you can't please men for a reason you have no control over.
Guys, i'm 50 and ugly. Nice figure/personality, ugly face. I thought guys my age would care about niceness, but they don't. what to do?
What Guys Said 5
1. I'm not trying to patronize you but girls always have a problem with either their looks &/or body.
2. This could well be just a phase of things not working out
3. Like people here have mentioned, meet them in person than sending out pictures
4. Whichever way sending pics online isn't a great idea (I certainly don't condone it)
5. And honestly, men who want to settle down are more for the personality, body, chemistry (including sexual) & compatibility more than looks1
Meet more single men. Listen to them. Throw out the D-bags, keep a nice one. No woman needs to be Miss Universe to please a man. A woman mainly needs to find the good words at the right moment.
Men who want a Miss Whatever___ aren't Mister Universe nor Einstein either. They might be D-bags.
PS, my wife is older than you and I love her.1
oh well... some guys actually... might not even care about age... hope u'll find somebody :-)1
I don't know, I always thought that church was the best place to meet people0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.