How are you still single?

How are still single?
How are you still single?

1|0
22|41

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• Cos girls hang out with girls , guys hang out with guys and there's a clear divide like grade school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I am still single because I am waiting for the emotional scars to heal from last relationship which was a disaster. It has been 4 years and still can't bring myself to go looking. My standards (probably for self protection ) are most likely impossibly high anyway nowadays.

1|0
    0|0
  • PSH if I had a legitimate answer that I knew I probably would not be single right now. Most likely because I am fairly average, kind, working on myself, and do not have enough income yet

1|1
    0|0
  • by my choice :-)

2|1
    0|0
    • Me too bro LMAO, thug life 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

• basically... ahah

• Maybe she's a bitch

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm concerned about going to graduate school and getting my dream job but I fight with feelings of loneliness from time to time. I know that I can't focus on school career all the time and I think a lot about finding an SO in my mind when I'm trying to concentrate on other things.

Aside from my ambitions I'm not 100% confident yet with the way I look and the lack of money I make so I want to work on those things first.

1|0
    0|0
  • The right women haven't come into my life, I guess. And by "right" I mean hot busty ladies who'll pursue me. Perhaps I ask too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not many candidates for girlfriend + unlucky situations

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not good with these "women" creatures I live among.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm shy, have social anxiety, self esteem issues, don't drink or party, isolate myself, and never ask girls out or make an effort to meet new people.

Also I have high standards, I wouldn't want to just ask anyone out just for the sake of asking someone out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I choose to be single. I have more important things in my life than relationships at this moment.

2|0
    0|0
  • can't tell you how, but why am i still single? probably cause im 46 and won't date women in my age range, and iv dated women in there 20's they cheated, iv dated women in there 30's and they cheated so i would rather stay single. at least my hand won't cheat on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single mostly by choice. Too busy with work, extracurriculars (amateur boxing) and the college life.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's great! :)

• Maybe if I can somehow figure out how to manage my time a little more consistent and better, then I'd absolutely live to meet a new girl or find a woman who's right for me.

• No idea, you tell me! ;(

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to talk to a girl that i like :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha love the gif, I hang around my friends too much. I'm always going out and doing stupid stuff, girls don't want to be with a gu who might be dead next weak.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't talk to girls very well.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because I have better things to do & worry about in my life.

1|0
    0|0
    • good! :)

• Yeah, I've always been that guy for many years & I will stay this way for a long time. Besides it's better for me to feel free & do things that doesn't hold me back than to be in relationships that would crush me like most of them has been doing to others.

• Because beauties are far far away.. 😒

1|1
    0|0
    • aww I'm sorry

• So true especially in Europe where every girl thinks she's super pretty cuz she's just an attention slut getting likes from desperate guys on social media

• Because I'm rejected lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I can be difficult to live with.

1|0
    0|0
  • BC my crush... She's older than me 😭

1|0
    0|0
    • age is just a number

• I know but she don't know that I love her by the way she is 8 years older than me and really don't care but I don't know what she thinks

• Social cripple.

1|0
    0|0
  • How are you still in a relationship.

1|0
    1|1
  • Mostly my choice

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped searching and trying.
    I actually feel better Single!

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn't ask a girl out.. that's how.

WHY is a whole different story

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I don't really talk to anyone or go anywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause of freedom

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• because i chose to be. I'm also recovering from the past.

1|2
    0|0
  • Because I freak out so much that I back down at the last minute

1|1
    0|0
  • For too many reasons. I can list a few:
    - I'm shy
    - I don't go to clubs, bars or parties
    - I don't have male friends
    - I'm terrible at talking to guys
    - I can't find attractive men where I live ( the only ones I find attractive are tourists)
    - Men are afraid of me.

I could tell you more, but I guess that this enough to understand my situation.

1|0
    0|0
    • I understand! Good out, have fun! you never know! :)

• Thanks for the advice :) I can try, but it's really hard.

• Haha I am still single xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm still in high school and most of the guys here are either idiots or are probably intimidated by my no bs attitude.

1|0
    0|0
  • http://pegitboard.com/pics/t/295656.jpg
    ... But ya' know, being a lunatic and having a shitty taste in guys might have something to do with it too xD

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) I wasn't gifted in the looks department
    2) I have weird taste in music and fashion
    3) I tend to look mean and unapproachable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single because it's my choice but also because I don't think I would be able to handle a relationship and I like being able to do my own thing

1|1
    0|0
  • Because I'm me?

I don't know how to answer this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm too intimidating!

1|0
    0|0
    • don't think so, you're really nice ;)

• Show All
    • Lol @asker/@hypno-trip I think I come across like I don't want to be bothered so I don't get approached xD

Dating isn't really for me rn anyways

• @hypno-trip

• being single rocksss👑

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not single, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just waiting for someone to want me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm taking a break from relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty simple. Boys don't like me.

1|0
    0|0
    • a beautiful girl like you im sure they like you maybe there just to shy to admit it.

• I am terrible at picking guys haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't be more awkward, if anyone has any level of interest in me its extinguished immediately by my lack of social graces

0|1
    0|0
  • Being single feels awesome!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz nobody wants meeee 😭😭😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have been my whole life