Why was he asking what I was doing over the weekend?

I went on a date on Wednesday and everything went great. The guy asked me once what I was doing over the weekend and I told him I was going to a bbq event and had other plans.

A while after, he asked me again what my plans were for the weekend. As I wanted to answer, he said "oh yeah I forgot, you were going to the bbq thing.."

When we parted ways he said we should meet up again soon and we kissed each other on the cheek. Anyway my question is why would he want to know what I was doing over the weekend? Was he thinking of asking me out again or?

Most Helpful Girl

• he was definitely looking for a time to ask you out again! If he doesn't ask you again for the next weekend, then you should ask him or if he does and you are busy again, let him know when you are free so he doesn't feel like you're blowing him off.

• Cool and thanks for your advice :)

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's thinkin that he might have any meeting with u during da weekend? 8)

• That's what I thought as well. I mean he asked me about my plans twice

• he wants to be with you like hanging out

What Girls Said 2

• He was interested in what you were doing to either be friendly, or seeing if you were avaliable to make plans with.

• he was just asking.