Guys, what does it mean when a boyfriend... ?

doesn't message u for days.. Bc he is hanging out with the guys.. Thats fine n i can understand that... But he msgs me only wen he wants sexual satisfaction... If u know what i mean... I feel so used... Is this how guys usually are.. I haven't been in the dating world for a while...

7

Most Helpful Guy

• he doesn't want to put his women first.

like the song says:

When she starts bringin' up old dirt
    And the fights keep getting worse (Oh, brother)
    Findin' numbers in her purse
    Better put that woman first (Yeah)

And you know she ain't wearin' her ring (Oh, no)
    When she starts playin' little games
    Comin' in late from work
    You better put that woman first

What Guys Said 6

• You call him boyfriend and I am sure he calls you something else. If you respond then he calls you for sex then nothing is broken. You know the deal. If you want more, it is too late to untrain a dog.

• The funny thing though... He says v r dating... But seems to give more priority to his men...

• he wants u only for sex.. can't u see? :-/

• Are you two stamped and sealed as boyfriend and girlfriend? I don't think so. That is a friend with A benefit, one single benefit.

• "Is this how guys usually are?" No. But the ones who just want to have sex with you are, in my opinion. My girlfriend was also my best lady friend so I liked hanging out with her a lot. Not just for sex, nooope!

• he a bro before hoes kinda guy.

• It sounds like he needs to start putting you first. If he wants you to stay you need to come first. I am 15 and I know you deserve more than that.

If he just wants you around for sex then he is using you