Am I a slut/hoe?

Last year after being cheated on by my boyfriend multiple times i left him. Then reconnected with a childhood friend shortly after and we really clicked after one month we had sex during that month we talked everyday and every night for hours we were into the same kind of stuff and i felt happier than i did for a long time and very comfortable with him. I started back talkin to my ex because he kept begging me to come back with him but i told him no i have moved on and he just kept calling and calling and well eventually i decided to give him another chance. My new boyfriend was really sad when i told him we wouldn't be able to stay in contact anymore he said if i ever changed my mind he's a phone call away. He still try calling to this day and always asks my cousins if i'm ok. My boyfriend keeps telling me i'm a hoe and the guy i was with when we were broken up last year would say i'm a hoe because i had sex with him in one month time and that he would be telling all his guys friend how i'm a bad girl. I doubt he thinks that way though and i dont think he told anyone because we is close friends with my relatives and the type of relatives i have would either tell him or leave him with a black eye lol. I just dont get why its ok for him to do shit three time in one year and when i decide i can't take it anymore and i moved on told him everything even when i started talking to the other guy i sent him a message because i didn't want him finding out from someone else. Why is he calling me hoe when i chose to give him another chance? Am i really a bad person for getting fedup of being taken advantage of and trying to move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• at least u admit wot u did... so not at all :-)

What Guys Said 6

• No you are not hoe or a bad person for getting fedup of being taken advantage of and trying to move on from that relationship. He is probably just bitter because you are leaving and will not take his crap anymore

• No not in the slightest, I thought you said you cheated multiple tine I didn't read that part. To know someone for a month then sleep with then is not bad. If you just met them sober and got laid slightly different. He is just calling you that out if anger.

• you're not a hoe but you are a cock hopper.

• A whore? No. A bad person? Quite possibly, yes.

• no you are not

• I don't think makes you a slut/hoe, but I don't understand why you choose your old boyfriend over the new one.

What Girls Said 4

• No, you are not a slut or a hoe. Guys just call girls that when they're mad and they want you to feel bad about living your own life apart from them. You have a regular sex life and any of these guys would be 'sluts' compared to you. Having sex is not a bad thing.

• You are neither

• Your boyfriend is the hoe. And an asshole.
    Why on earth did you drop the guy that actually seemed to truly care about you. He still asked your cousin how you're doing and is good with your family and you liked him and he never called you names and yet... you went back to your douche boyfriend? Girl, what are you thinking? That guy doesn't deserve you! He's a jerk. Drop him ASAP!

• you are not...