How likely is it that a nice guy who enjoys female company (as friends) will eventually get a girlfriend?

If he's never dated before.

• Almost certain
    29% (5)15% (2)23% (7)Vote
  • Very likely
    53% (9)8% (1)33% (10)Vote
  • Likely
    18% (3)31% (4)23% (7)Vote
  • Unlikely
    0% (0)15% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • Very unlikely
    0% (0)31% (4)14% (4)Vote
  • Almost impossible
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on if he's attractive and if he's a pushover.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about attitude and personality. If he's comfortable and pleasant to be around, it's pretty damn likely -bumps up to almost certain if he's willing to make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how is attitude is and I hate to say it but how he looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good attitude and fugly?

• Show All
    • How?

• Show that you are compatible, kind, understanding of feelings, and able to be a good listener then you will get to her heart ;)

What Guys Said 3

• You can't friend your way into pussy.

This applies to relationships as well. The girls vote yes because they value a friendship, but if you want something more, you'll need to act like you do.

Which means not just being a friend, because if it's up to the girl, she may keep you there forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think very likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends don't have sex. Sexy people have sex.

If you are viewed as a friend... it is because you aren't viewed as sexy. Having a large number of female friends and spending a lot of time with them will be no different than not having any female friends at all--it will have no positive effect on your ability to get laid whatsoever.

1|1
    1|0
    • So he's screwed

• No, he simply needs to learn to put some effort into being sexy. There will be growing pains, but it's possible.