We've been casually dating for almost a month already but he never picked me up or dropped home, normal?

Im really wondering if this is normal or not. I've been on his place twice also and we sure hit it off.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's to early basically... almost a month? he'lll do it soon i believe 8)

• Really. Should i wait for him to initiate or should i suggest if he can drop me home or something like that?

• better not initiate :D

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it could be normal, I always meet only on the first date, the rest of dates I like to pick her up, that's just me though.

• Thats nice then. I left his place past 12am last night and he didn't even suggest that he'll drop me. His place is like 35km away from my place 😔

• I don't know, I would have done it, he may have some reason for not doing it... If you feel comfortable doing it, ask him if he can pick you up, see what he says...

What Girls Said 2

• It's normal.

• So since were not couple its like we're responsible for ourselves whenever and wherever?

• Yeah because if it's just casual he's not going to go out of his way to be a gentleman like if it was a boyfriend girlfriend relationship.