Do you like interracial relationship's?

My boyfriend and I get dirty looks when we are out, so I'm curious to know what people really think?

• Yes!
    62% (20)47% (7)57% (27)Vote
  • No!
    0% (0)13% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • I don't care.
    38% (12)40% (6)39% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I agree but people still don't accept it. I am grown with kids and still don't understand why people are still do close minded.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I neither like nor dislike them, I think they're normal and should be accepted.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have no problem with interacial couples

2|0
    0|0
  • I didn't think that anyone cared, it's 2015 and most of the people from the civil rights era are dead.

3|0
    0|0
  • Its the ONLY kind I want to be in. I've strictly dated ourside and yeah I've gotten stares but in the end its not about the people who are looking at us. Its about me and her and OUR relationship and where we want it go. Sometimes its the same direction sometimes its not but as long as we communicate our needs and wants I could careless what someone else thinks about my r/s with the girl I am with. Not even my parents will get in the way of the happiness and future we want for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me. I've been on dates with females outside my race but never seriously dated a girl outside my race. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No more or less then any other relationship lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are a beautiful couple just like any other couple. Fuck those who say no they have no say in what you do and how you live your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I'm a hispanic girl who loooves white guys (:

0|1
    1|0