Social media drives me nuts?

Instagram.. Facebook and many other social media is out there... My boyfriend.. Had some girl follow him n then he started following her on instagram.. With instagram now u can send msgs too i just found out... From my friend n recently [ fpund that same girls number on his phone... Then abput a week ago... It looked like she removed her accountv... First of.. What does this all mean and what should i do? .. He has liked her pics!!! ... Help!! ..

Most Helpful Guy

• He liked her pics?

Oh. My. God

• Ok.. Im talking about the fact he even got her number.. Why do that to a random girl

• Im not worried.. Just curious... Im 30 .. I rather have him come n talk to me.. Abput stuff.. Or anything for that matterv...

• Are you aware of how unfun that is for him?

What Guys Said 3

• The problem isn't social media. It's your lack of trust and sense of security in your relationship. Social media is exposing what needs to be corrected through productive measures.

• I just want to know as to y add a girls number from instagram he didn't know

• Why? You expect us to read his mind?

As to why he's talking to other girls, this is either a non-issue OR a deep-rooted issue that you need to address with him face to face. This passive speculation nonsense will NOT solve your problem.

• Yup its a problem its just another means to cause problems. It needs to be handled like he is talking to other girls.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't mean anything!

• 30-35 and you're worried about your boyfriend liking a girls pictures? Worry about your job and self actualization instead. Get those priorities straight girl!

• Not girls pics. Him adding girls to his phone numbers. He did not tell me about this.. I had to find out..

• drives me nnuts too. it's horrible