Guys, can he see me as more than a sexual attraction?

Hi guys, I really need your honest advice. There's this guy who's back in my life. When we 1st met we had an instant connection. But then I fucked up, drank half a bottle of Jack Daniels and we ended up having AMAZING sex. He wasn't really acting weird after that. Long story short I thought I was pregnant and he went psycho on me. Told me I wasn't having that baby that he didn't want to have a baby with me or ever be with me and that hurt me bad so I stopped talking to him. Now he's back in my life again and I don't want to open my legs again. I want him to see me as more than just sex. We live an hr away and I know he's going to expect to get a hotel room to sleep with me. What should I do to get his mind off sex and focus on getting to know the real me?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• So he does all that fucked up stuff to you, and you think he can suddenly change and be a good guy and even boyfriend material? Please wake up. He is only going to use you again, and will tell you whatever he think you want to hear in order for you to have sex with again. Please tell me your self esteem is not THAT low! Have some self respect, dignity, and good standards. Otherwise, you are just begging to be messed with, used, and abused. Life is too short to waste your time, heart, or body on guys like this.

• Best answer ever. My problem is not my self esteem. Its just that I'm too nice and at times naive. But you're 100% right. I should value myself more and never talk to him again! Thanks :)

• Thank you. I'm glad to hear you are not going to engage him anymore. Great call. And thank you for MHO. :)

• No, thank you. You're awesome! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Why would you want a man who basically told you that you mean nothing to him. If you had been pregnant, he would have all kinds of names for you and wishing you were dead. Why do you want him?

• Don't do it! Screw him... His reaction to you possibly being pregnant speaks to his character. Why would you want someone that can't handle the consequences of their actions?

You sound sweet and concerned... So listen, move on and choose wisely.

Tons of other guys. One life.

• :( thanks

• I agree, there's plenty of fish in the sea. And I should just find someone who respects me as a woman.

• You could try telling him you want to get to know him and not be physical. He may not be interested in that though.

• If he's not interested in getting to know me then that will show me his true intentions towards me.

• Guys are really turned off by women that are in a huge rush. If you're in a huge rush to get married spit out kids, just find someone that wants the same thing you do.

• forget about him and find a new guy.