Can I confront her about the staring?

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm interested in here... due to different kinds of awkwardness like, we have same friends, never actually talked, her dad works with us, I work 7 days a week for family business... So I want to just ask her why she is staring... but it seems unmanly to me. What do you think?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• If it's creeping you out then you may ask if something is bothering her about you.

• It can be creepy at times, but maybe it's cause I'm not used to being stared at by a pretty girl. It doesn't actually bother me, just been happening a longtime and I feel like I should ask her out since she seems really nice and responsible... but don't want to make a mistake.

• Who don't like to stare pretty faces? It's normal.

• OK. I won't confront her. I'll just stare back :)

• She likes you

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have any feelings for her or do you think she has some for you?

• We've never had any contact except these "staring contests". I'm not sure if it's feeling involved or just looks. I like her look and personality with others. I'm not sure about her.

• Ya, I'm just wondering how I should start a convo with someone like this, maybe just keep it simple.
      Thanks for the response.

• Simple is best