Guys, what's your opinion on women who sleep with you on the first date?

Do you immediately think that she's a slut or a whore? Please answer honestly.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing, if a guy's not into you at all, he's probably not going to stick around for too long hoping that you'll give it up. If you make it to the third date, good chance he's at least thinking of sticking around.

But you're not going to scare off a guy who's really into you just because you had sex with him. It just doesn't happen. If he was really into you beforehand, he'll be really into you after. If he wasn't, then he won't. The sex doesn't change anything.

If YOU are having sex with a guy on the first date because you're really into him, then that's on you. Very few single guys are going to turn down sex with someone they find attractive, even if they're not interested in ~being~ with her.

Yeah, it's disappointing and shitty to find out after the fact, but when this happens, it's not the sex that scared him off, it's that he just wasn't that into you in the first place.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not turned off if a girl sleeps with me on the first date. I'd only be turned off if she had slept with a bunch of other guys on the first date.

Promiscuity (high partner count) is a turn off for me not her sleeping with me earlier on.

The worst is a girl who slept with other guys on the first date but then wants to take things slow with me. Essentially a girl who was relatively easy to get for her past partners but hard to get for me :(

• How many partners is "high" for you?

• I don't see why my opinion matter on this. What's high is pretty subjective, what I consider high someone else might consider low. Also there's some guys who don't care at all or at least prefer to be left in the dark.

• When you sleep with a guy has no effect on what he thinks of you. If he really liked you before he will still like you after, if he wasn't that into you before, he probably still won't be that into you after.

The only thing that affects my thought of a girl is if she sleeps with a lot of guys. That's when I view her as a slut, otherwise she's just attracted to me.

• I would just think wow that happened fast, maybe a little too fast. Generally I do not sleep with women on he first date it depends on the chemistry between us and if it is natural. Overall I do not think of women that way though

• How about if you had a good chemistry and she slept with you on your first date?

• I would do it and be fine, later (either next day or time wee meet) I might want to talk and make sure our relationship is not just all about sex though

• I respect all people, but I do believe in sex only after marriage. All great people only had sex after marriage (or most of them), and to be honest, I see sex as the pinnacle of affection between man and women (or the same sex if you would prefer), so it would be such a waste if it were committed with someone you don't really care about

• I see nothing wrong with that so it wouldn't be a turn off at all. I like straightforward girls and if she wants to have sex on the first date why wait?

• Will basically yeah. Not in a judgmental way, but she's got no standards if she'll sleep with someone she just met, and I'm not interested in chicks with no standards.

• I wouldn't consider her a whore. That would be very hypocritical since I also had sex on the first date but I probably wouldn't consider her girlfriend or wife material

• It would depend on how she acted otherwise. If she really seemed to be falling for me, it would draw me in. But if I felt like I was just this evening's entertainment, I would be apprehensive about going forward.

~James Smith

• TBH, the first date really set the pace for the entire relationship. So if we bang on the first date, I think the path you're putting yourself on is as a F WB or a fling, rather than a long-term girlfriend.

• If a woman sleeps with me on the first date then she's just a piece of ass. I would never make her my main.

• I think that she makes my life easier.

• Why do you say so?

• Because now I don't have to work very hard at getting her in the sack.

• No not at all... I may think that way if she never talks to me again.

• I just think she probably had some experience before hand and now just wants to cut to the chase.

• I wouldn't think she's a slut I've done this sometimes its no bigguie

• easy peezy...

• I dont always think that but sometimes I do. It just depends on the persoon and the situation.

• zlutz they are

• I wouldn't think of her as a slut or a whore, but I would wonder if she had any interest in anything long-term.

• Has no bearing on my thoughts about her whatsoever. It will simply reveal to her what my thoughts about her already were.

• I don't understand, can you please elaborate?

• would you still want to be friends with her though, even after you see her as a whore?

• Yeah, I might still be friends. Depends on the girl.