Would you forgive your boyfriend if he did this?

We went to a rock concert one night . earlier during the day we had a big fight and lots of arguments. anyway during the concert i suddenly felt sick , i couldnt breathe and felt dizzy so i had to sit down on the floor ( while everyone was standing up and jumping around me) . to my disbelief my boyfriend didn't even ask me whats wrong and kept standing and watching the show. i managed to write on my phone that i feel sick and show him he didn't look too concerned but he wanted to put me up on his shoulder and carry me outside i said he can't do that cuz the up motion would make me feel more faint and dizzy. then he got angry and was like "what do u want me to do? you dont want me to carry you out and u sitting on the floor!!" then he left me on the floor and continued to watch the show. when i managed to stand up i tried to get out of the crowd to get some fresh air, he followed me but he got so angry that when we got out of the room he threw my phone on the floor. i couldnt believe what just happened he left me nearly dead in there and now he got angry cuz i made us leave the concert. we got back to my place cuz he left his car key in my room. i said i wanted to him to leave and just get out of my life. he got up and grabbed my laptop on the table and just ran off!!! i ran after him and shouted "give me back ! give me back!" but he got into his car and drove off. i was stunned. this kind of thing never happened before in my life. i called the police on him cuz that was my work laptop and i needed it back for work the next day. he returned my laptop now but when we met to get the laptop he didn't look like he was sorry for what he had done and said nothing. i didn't say anything too just grabbed the laptop and left.

it has been 2 days since it happened and he hasn't contatced me. honestly im still trying to figure out what actually happned he didn't seem like himself... My boyfriend had

just a bit of background information. we have been together for 3 years. our relationship has always been a struggle tho. he's had a history of depression and was on depression pills before he met me. he is off them for the past few years tho. he also had adhd as a child. im thinking is this the real him when he doesn't love me anymore? or this is the result of his mental disorder...

Most Helpful Guy

• He never asked you to forgive him and even if he did, he has shown his ass. I don't understand why women think that treating them like crap is an acceptable option. Every thing about the evening shows no respect. You should not have to teach him how to be a man.

If you go back to him the treatment will be worst. He does not care about you, fact.

What Guys Said 4

• Seriously, you need to move on and find someone who actually cares for you. That guy is not right in the head.

• I might forgive, but I would never get back together with that person

• leave him. he over reacted. he should show more concern and be a bit nicer towards u like! how long are ye going out?

• 3 years. our relationship has always been a struggle tho. he's had a history of depression and was on depression pills. he is off them for the past few years tho. he also had adhd as a child. im thinking is this the real him when he doesn't love me anymore or this is the result of his mental disorder...

• honestly I haven't been happy of course there are some happy moments but they're rare. he could be very nice and sweet and supported me over the years but sometimes he's just totally unreasonable and acted like a jerk. its getting worse and worse the past 1 year. however I keep telling myself that deep down he has a good heart ( my family and friends say so too) and encouraged him to seek professional help but he hasn't. i dun have a lot of experiences dealing with people with depression or mental disorders so i can't tell which behaviours are real and which behaviours are the mental systoms... After what happened at the concert, I know I should leave but I dun know I feel sorry for him cuz I feel like he needs my support and instead of helping him im leaving

• right, my honest opinion, if i was in your position i would leave him. everybody deserves a happy life. i know relationships have there ups and downs. but i think uld be better off. dont hang on just because u think he needs you. if he needed u he would apprieate u more. at the end of the day you have to look out for number on, you.

• I would not. But people lose control. I think he shouldn't have stolen your laptop, that is what's wrong. I'd say... look for a better man I guess.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, he'd be outta there.

• i would not.