Should I give him another chance? Please advise?

I had been with my boyfriend for about a year when I caught him talking to other girls. One night I was sleeping over at his house, my phone was dead and I couldn't sleep, so I grabbed his phone to get on netflix but he had left his fb opened. I saw messages that he had send to multiple girls over the course of our relationship asking for their "kik" and "number" . Most of the girls didn't reply but it hurt to see the amount of times he had messaged different girls. He would tell them that they were cute and stuff. I was really shocked to find that out bc our relationship was beyond perfect and we had such a great connection. He never seemed like that kind of guy, I thought he was so different. It's been 3 moths since that happened and he wants me back, he's always been here. He said he was stupid and that he'll never do it again, that he really loves me and all this time apart has made him realize a lot. He looks very sincere about it. I really still love him but I can't trust him now. What should I do. Could it be true that he'll never do it again

Most Helpful Girl

• No you will just go into a cycle of fighting because you have no trust and it will delay you moving on and finding a man who is worth it. Leave this loser

What Guys Said 4

• Check his phone and find out. The problem is if he know you two are going to meet he will delete the info.

Chances are he will not change a girlfriend is just a rental.

• Move on. People change... but never with the same girl/guy.

• He tried to cheat you. Sorry :(

• "I really still love him but I can't trust him now."

No trust = no relationship

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do it!

• I would dump him and kick him to the curb. This will happen again and again.