What's with this guys intentions? Any ideas?

I met this guy on a dating site and he almost instantly started texting a lot. He text me everyday for 2 weeks. I initiated conversations only after that and not always. Met him twice, first after 7 days of texting and other after another 2 weeks. Last time I met him was to see a movie, it was too cold and his neck hurt so I didn't stay long to chat. He seems so fun in texts but doesn't say that much in real but is sweet. His texts are just fun and not serious, which I liked at first but now I can't figure his intentions at all. I feel that he's just bored and needs a friend. We've been texting for 3 weeks n he's never asked about any relationship stuff. I haven't asked either. But will soon. I might be starting to like him and that's why I think it bothers me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Best thing to do is break the ice, ask questions about relationships and see what answers you get from him. Then you'll know what direction to go in.

• No idea sister sorry :) but it could be he is lonely like you said but if he is look out a lonely guy can be a bit y'know not trust worthy until you know that you can trust them

What Girls Said 1

• Well, for starters it is safe to assume that he enjoys chatting with you, otherwise he wouldn't bother.