Is it okay to date a much younger guy than you?

There's this guy that has been trying to get my attention by flirting with me and the thing is he's only 15 years old while I'm a 24 year old young lady. at first I thought it was just him being playful and friendly with me (he's very shy at first ) but now everytime I talk to another guy he gets really self conscious about it and starts looking at me and the guy im talking too and also one of his friends which are my friends too told me that he already has a girlfriend which is fine by me but now I think he is giving mixed signals here any ideas... is it okay to date a 15 years old child?

• yes
  • no
  • too awkward
  • maybe
Is it normal for a guy to have a crush on a 24 years old woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only reason I say no is because it is illegal (as in he is below age of consent AND your ages aren't close enough for Romeo and Juliet laws to apply).

I know u want some young, fresh man-meat, but I don't want u to get in trouble! 8-)

• That what I'm saying I mean he's more like my little brother even tho is cute that he has a crush on me I still think is not appropriate to date him..

• I usually don't go for younger guys but this one is getting me confused I mean I don't see him that way he thinks and im just getting.. uncomfortable with this situation here..

• Don't sweat it... at that age his crush eyeballs will be on someone else! :)

What Guys Said 6

• Not in this case. You'll have to wait 3 years for sex.

• I dont think minor differences matter... but life experiences do. He is a young-teenager. You are an adult (not a young adult either, full adult).

You can't have a ballanced relationship with someone that far away from you in terms of life experience. He's thinking about school and what ever young people are into these days. You're thinking about work/uni and paying the rent.

• What could be possibly do for you? Beside wanting to have sex with an older women, then go tell all his friends about it...

• Nooooooo not if the age difference is illegal.

Yes, it's extremely common for guys to have crushes on older women, but that doesn't make it any less illegal.

• 24 to 15 lol I'm pretty liberal on age ranges, but that's a whole new level lol, in my opinion 20s dont date teens.

• he's underage itd be ok if he was 18 but hey if you wanna risk it then go for it

• Well is him that want to go out with me

What Girls Said 6

• don't do it!
    DO NO DATE A 15 YEAR OLD BOY!
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...42c6-8c6d-1f6dfcc24ac6.gif

• No no no no no no!!! Big no! I mean I have fallen for a younger guy but I was 18 and he was 16. Not this! Don't get me wrong age difference is ok. But maybe you should leave it for now and if someday you meet again, let's say in 5 years go for it!

• I guess you would like to get arrested.

• When you said much younger, I thought you meant that both of you were adults. But a 15 year old kid? HELL NO O. o

• Younger is okay, but 15 isn't legal for you.

• What the fuck? Like you said... 15 year old CHILD
    Leave the boy alone.. That's illegal and disgusting

• I meant that he's the one giving me the signals while I'm just trying to be nice not rude to him