I've never had an official boyfriend but I've had friends with limited benefits?

When a guy who I'm interested in asks me how many bfs I've had I'm not sure how to answer. I'm still a virgin but have had oral with fwbs and a guy I was dating. But never an official boyfriend. I can't explain all this with a guy I'm just getting to know. Is saying I've never had a boyfriend sounds like I'm not experienced at all also. I'm 24.

What Guys Said 1

• But... you just answered that question.

"I'm still a virgin but have had oral with fwbs and a guy I was dating. But never an official boyfriend. "
    +
    I've probably have had x number of FWBs before you so you better be PACKING SOME HEAT SON ! COS MOMA HAS SEEN SOME SHIT!

Without the last part.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't lie. Just say that you've never had a serious relationship before. When they ask why, it's because you really weren't sure of exactly what you wanted, which is true because you have nothing to compare it to.