Guys, should I walk away or stick it out?

I know that most of you reading this will probably judge a bit but try and keep an open mind I'm only trying to figure out what to do.
I've been dating a guy 6 weeks so it's still very new. I haven't had a great deal of dating experience in the past so I don't know if this is the way of dating or not.
I'm 22 so social media unfortunately plays a big part in relationships these days. This guy and I met because he added me on Facebook, we got talking and he asked me out for coffee a few times before I actually said yes. We've been dating ever since.
We see eachother 1-2 times a week where we go movies, dinner, coffee, walks etc we have slept together quite a few times as well but nothing's changed. When we see eachother regardless of whether we sleep together or not its always really great and fun.
I think because I have been cheated on and because we met on Facebook I may be paranoid but his friends are hidden so I can't see if girls add him or vice versa but I was looking at something my friend posted on Instagram and it came up in following that he's liked this girls photos and started following her. I know it sounds petty but my stomach dropped when I saw that. I would never start a fight over it because guys still message me and I reply but my question is, is this normal for dating? Should I be worried?
Do I just continue going with the flow until a certain amount of time passes and then make a decision?
Or do I just walk away?
Try and kee an open mind and don't be too harsh with the advice

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop stalking him on social media.

You're seriously considering walking away because he liked some girl's pictures and followed her on instagram? This is honestly just very immature and compulsive. You're not ready for a relationship if you think like this.

What Guys Said 6

• I see this as a problem. It's fine for him to have female friends but why the secrecy? If he is not doing anything to be ashamed of, then why hide his associations?

You message with guys but you don't shield it from his view. That is a critical difference in my view.

~James Smith

• I always burst into tears everytime i read or hear the story that a crush/boyfriend "liked"/"followed" someoone elses stuff on the social media...

what has the world come to... for gods sake

But for real now, don't take that shit too seriously.. you are being waaaay to paranoid

• 1-2 times/week is really good... so keep goin :-)

• gurl please, you have some insecurity issues. That's so unattractive.

Stick it out.

• if he actually cheats walk away, but you can't expect to be his only female friend. You are his girlfriend and seeing him 1-2 a week is great don't give up on that.

• tl;dr

my guess stick around for the best.