I am beginning to develop feelings for this girl, I am trying not to, what do I do?

I took this girl out twice and I enjoy the times i spend with her and I knew that we were just going out and having fun like bowling, the movies and hiking. but i didn't plan on to develop feelings for this girl. I don't know if she feels the same because she got out of a long term relationship where she left 3 times. And i am trying to avoid being the rebound as well. I am not that great at reading womans signals, but i heard that if a woman leaves things in your car its a sign of high interest, like they want to see you again. she has left something in my car every time i took her out.

Good advice will be appreciated please thanks. (we have known each other for nearly a month)

Most Helpful Girl

• Leaving personal items behind is a sign of comfort, and nothing more; unless she's the controlling type, and planted items just to have an excuse to call you back. It's simple psychology: if you don't feel safe, you'll act more guarded/paranoid. If you don't plan to come back to a place, you'll hold tighter/keep better guard over your belongings. She was comfortable enough around you to let her guard down.

If you don't want to fall for her, then you need to stop seeing her. That's the only sure way.

What Girls Said 1

• Message me :) I can help

What Guys Said 3

• better try to focus on finding some other gal i suppose? so u can forget her?

• Who cares if your the rebound dude, go and get laid. Don't even worry about her intentions unless she's a gold digger and your rich. Get what you want, let her worry about what she does and does not want.

• dont do it!!! run for the hills!!! im in same situation as you but its gone tits up!!!