Everyone's dating but me?

Ok so I've only been with one guy for about two weeks. I broke up with him because he never talked to me.
Now I've been single for quite some time all of my friends are in long lading relationships and seem to have guys chasing after them regularly I feel so left out.
No guy likes me and it doesn't help my self esteem whatsoever

Most Helpful Guy

• Kids should not date

• You just turned 14 and that's on your mind? Enjoy your youth play a sport and chill out

What Guys Said 4

• whoaaaa hold on... u r still young :-)

• Lily,
    I know this is not what you want to hear but you don't need a boyfriend. You are still a young girl and need to live life for yourself. You must understand that at your age (and later) both boys and girls don't really know what they want or how to get it. Boys tend to ignore girls for many reasons, one of the main ones is that they find them attractive and don't know what to do about it. It is all a mess and hopeless at your time of life. Just be yourself and have fun.

• Christ sake

• I'm not dating anybody, and lol you're 14, go study young lady.

What Girls Said 4

• You're fvcking 14 and you've ''ONLY'' dated one guy.. -_- I'd change that ''only'' to ALREADY.
    Dude, I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend ever.
    Obviously you're dateable if you've dated someone. You don't have shit to worry about. And don't get sucked in by peer pressure. Just because your other friends have relationships doesn't mean you have to be in one as well. Eh.. first world problems.

• Work on your self-esteem first. High school (senior school/secondary school) is the fucking worst time of your life. Dating in high school is like trying to herd cats: possible but frustrating and damn well disappointing.

• You're still very young

• Its okay. you just 14. Long way to go.