Girls, out of love?

hello all my name is Matthew aka Matt aka #2 RockinMan call me any of those you like well anyway I live in Kentucky I'm 32 and I'm about to be divorced after a little over 3 years of marriage she cheeted on me w/her b/friend she lives w/now she made fake facebook accounts and fake pregnant pictures and had her name on it and it was my cousins picture I am autistic not the cutest guy ever and I forgot what kissing hugging holding hands cuddling feels like and my question is when I want to find that somebody special and all the girls I'm in love w/is not interested in me? is it my looks my personality my smile I tried everything to be positive and it seems nothing is working I even asked for a coffee date which I never had and even if I had a coffee date now I would be so nervous I just want things to be purfect well y'all have a good day?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Just calm down first. Give yourself sometime alone.

What Girls Said 2

• Just remain positive and everything else will fall into place. It sounds like you have been going through a stressful time of late.

• You come off as desperate..