Girls, Do you all understand we shrink when cold?

a group of girls i swim with apparently joke about how i have a small dick but when they see me in speedos i am always wet and cold... surely girls understand that cold makes it shrink?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Guys, do you all understand that if a woman is tight, you've failed to arouse her and if she's loose, even if she is a virgin, you've done beautifully.
    The answer is any girl who knows how the body works or has more than 2 brain cells know that men shrink. But remember. Most girls find miniature versions of things adorable. So you can be like "So small when cold" and she'll giggle but later if she sees you hard you can be all like "BOW BEFORE THY MEAT SWORD OF PLEASURING IMPALEMENT"

:3

• Yes I know that dude's shrink when it gets chilly.

• They're laughing at your speedo.

• All girls know this. They are cute and harmless when all shrunken. It is amusing.

• I didn't know this until I was engaged... lol. you need to screw one of them hahaha

• sorry my comment came off as super trolly. what I mean is, I honestly thought there was slight to minimal shrinkage but it was mostly balls that shrunk. And I have a lot of relationship experience with different men. Then, I lived with a man and realized- holy shit. wait. they actually SHRINK. so it IS possibly they don't know.

• If she isn't old enough to understand the human anatomy, she shouldn't be looking anyways.

• Fuck them bitches. In the ass. Without lube. They'll not be saying it's small then.

• They're probably more or less poking fun at your speedo, rather than your dick.