Does he really take our relationship seriously, does he want to marry me?

There are times where he opens up and says he truly loves me. However we have been dating almost a year now, were both mid twenties, we both dont have our dream careers yet, I am working on achieving mine and he will have his after 1 more year of college. He tells me that were pratically married without the title, but we dont live togeher or anything. However, last night he mentioned that he is going to apply to jobs outside of state after college. I kinda freaked a little, like what? I didn't know that? why didn't you tell me that? He got mad like i was trying to control him. I said no not at all but I am apart of your life and you are mine, I just think it would be fair to me to know if your going to apply out of state. Because I own a business in the area I am at now and I can't leave for a good 5-7 years. So if he gets a job out of state will be long distance. He said thats no big deal will find ways to make it work. I said no we won't, I dont do well long distance I wanna look at your face and be next to you not skyping. I have done short time of long distance once for 3 months and the other for 2 months. I broke up with them both times. I dont do well, thats why I won't date anyone in the military, i would never make it. I am very attached and weak I guess. But when he isn't there its like I am alone and dont have anyone. I just look at me and him and 2 people finding a way to keep dating and build a marriage together. But I dont know if he is doing the same? Is he just worried ab himself?

Most Helpful Guy

• if he wants to leave... how could some marriage be successful?

What Guys Said 2

• If you aren't sure about the seriousness of your relationship, marriage shouldn't even begin to cross your mind.

• Since he didn't bring it up, he probably doesn't take it seriously.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to leave, therefore he is not thinking about marriage. At least, not yet.