Is He avoiding me?

I been talking to this guy awhile now well I guess I can say I used to last Monday and Wednesday I asked to him hangout and both times he was with his sister. So last Thursday I asked if he was still interested in me and he said yea and want to continue things and he reason why we haven't been talking because he has been busy. So four days later I haven't talk to him since that talk so I just call him yesterday just to say hi and ask him what he was doing and he said he was at his sister house and at that moment I was just fed up like really I know you are not your sister and you would hangout with her but haven't hangout with me in three weeks, I didn't tell him that I was thinking it but long story I deactivated my Facebook so that I wouldn't have to keep checking his Facebook and I trying to get the strength to block him from Facebook I just don't have the courage to do so I need advice

Most Helpful Guy

• oh well... if he's still ignoring u... y do u hesitate blocking him? :)

• I think because I feel like he will contact me but if I block him then he will think that I'm mad at him and never contact me, so I'm just don't know if I should or not.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hey girl, I'm going through something pretty similar right now. Honestly, if a guy is interested in you, you will know it. I know its harsh but we deserve better.

• He's obviously avoiding you.