Thin vs curvy girls?

So when we talk about "Skinny" girls and "bigger" girls, what do you prefer?
I mean, when you're walking about in real life, which body type out of these is more likely to catch your eye?
For straight girls, which body type are you closer to?
By thin, I don't mean someone who's just bones, I mean someone who is muscular as well, like -
http://cdn.desktopwallpapers4.me/wallpapers/girls/1920x1200/1/8209-victorias-secret-1920x1200-girl-wallpaper.jpg

And by curvy, I mean when the body has a certain amount of softness and isn't exactly super toned (even though it isn't necessarily as ideal as it is shown in this photo) I mean your typically curvy girl, perhaps not as well proportioned as this model -
http://thelingeriejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CurvyKateLottie_IndigoRaspberry.jpg

• Thin
  • Curvy
I know it isn't the RIGHT definition, it's the definition that's used more commonly, which is why "bigger" was in inverted commas, and why I used a description to describe how curvy girls are actually seen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice to see a proper example of "curvy" meaning a girl with curves. Lots of people in US think curvy is synonymous with fat for some reason.

What Guys Said 36

• Curvy isn't a term for being with extra weight it is the waist to hip ratio of a woman. A skinny girl can be curvy just as heavier girl can be curvy but your definition is not correct.

• I have never been one to go for skinn chicks , give me a full figured woman.

• I prefer curvy girls but you even admitted the girl in the second photo isn't the ideal version of curvy. She is actually quite thin. The girl in the video below is an ideal version of curvy for me.

www.youtube.com/watch

• I didn't look at the pictures but I'd say curvy girls. I'm a sucker for muffin tops. I really am. I'm a skinny dude so...

• curvy gals FTW 8)

• Thin for sure such a good fit body. Thin is perfect <3

• Thin girrlllsss. ♡

• Both

Healthy is healthy.

• 3|0
  • My eyes are always caught first by the curvy girls, definitely. That poll! Damn. So equal right now.

• I think both of them are thin.

• Skinny wins this contest hands down. If I saw any of these girls in the street my jaw would be on the floor. Totally love skinny girls!

http://ep7.xhcdn.com/000/043/587/399_1000.jpg

36.media.tumblr.com/...d09ikeNwW1qb3iwmo1_1280.jpg

• I'm not sure I see curvy women on your post...

THIS is a curvy woman (beautiful by the way)

thunderofficial.com/.../...5d9512_orig-662x335.jpg

• If thin is a fit thin and curvy isn't being used as a euphemism for obese, then I'm happy with either and it's going to come down to face and personality.

• I like the slim toned sporty look smallish chest and smallish butt too

• for me, curvy girls are more attractive but not too curvy.. just the right curve.. makes me feel more sexually attracted to these girls.. and it also shows how healthy girls are..

• I prefer thin girls. Tbh, I think a lot of girls people say are curvy are just overweight

• Yep, that's why I specified what I meant by curvy

• Why can't you girls be confident in your own bodies? Both skinny and curvy are attractive in their own way.

• Curvy curvy curvy

• They both look good, but i personally prefer thin.

• I like athletic girls to I'll pick "thin" hands down, nothing wrong with softer girls though, as long as they are healthy!

• Curvy is a way to go for me.

• Where is the option for both?

I mean I would fuck either types. If fuck gals who are heavier than either body types as well and I'm pretty picky about my gals being thin. I'd say the curvy girl is quite thin for average standards too.

• The two pictures you chose show not much of a difference

• Definitely thin

• Uh, when will people finally accept that the real curvy involves having a small/thin waist?
    Going with thin,
    however the "curvy" girl in your examples looks better than most of the girls in the other picture.

• I love curvy girls :))

• Thin and skinny, just like me... Hehe... 😄😄😄

• curvy girls :)

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 24

• I'm fat. Next question?

• How about we all live happily ever after, and not give a fuck about body size in 2015?

• How about all girls regardless of whether they're thin or curvy?
    fc00.deviantart.net/.../...iahstephens-d6e0dcb.jpg
    Between your two pictures, I'd say the "curvy" woman looks healthier and more appealing to the eye but for myself, I prefer being slim (especially in the thighs).

• Curvy... I should tone up though.

• Lol I wonder who's voting down the curvy chicas?

• My measurements are 38 29 39. I think I would be considered curvy at 5'9" 140 pounds, sized American 8. Definitely not skinny but not heavy, either. Very average, I think.

• I honestly like them both!

• For my eyes - curvy women - any woman with curves (bigger hips and asses and breasts, but a small waist, thinner ankles and wrists) - the hottest.

• I just have to say the the first picture is proof that even supermodels sometimes look bad in pictures

• Healthy is the key word, thin or curvy are attractive as long as they look healthy

• I guess looking at that pucture I'm curvy. I never knew that lol :/

• Curvy... I'll never have an athletic figure.

• How about not comparing two completely different body types? Especially since your body type is determined by the structure of your body which can make it close to impossible for a person with one body type to obtain another.

• I prefer to be in the middle.

• I'm more closer to the thin girl body type

• Definitely curvy but I'm a bit more toned lol, so I think I'm in between but more on the curvy side :p

• Curvy looks nice and soft. Id prefer to have her body I think.

• My body is literally identical to the second girl on the right

• I'm closer to fit curvy.

• ... that second girl is not really curvy.

• naturally thin girls with girlish curves.. the ones who diet a lot start to look weird in a way

• I guess behavior attracts the person rather then skinny or curvy. I don't like any human being with inhuman behaviour who is rude and sweet with the prejudice thinking.

PS: I think I should be the philosopher lol.
    Pps : not trying to hurt anyone's feeling.😃

• Skinny or curvy body*

• "curvy" is just a nice term for fat and I don't see why guys pretend to like the fat girls but guess because they are easier

• curvy is a nice word for fat? not even close. it's more like skinny is another word for anorexic and boy-looking.

• Lol boy looking 😂😂😂 that's short hair and there are fat guys too

• I don't care. If they have a pretty face then I'm sold. The body I can tolerate, as long as they are super duper fat.