Guys, What are guys into? Blonde/Brunette/Ginger?

I'm brunette (as you may see) and I love the way I look, I was just wondering :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• i like them all and into all of them.

But my favorite... my ultra favorite... i mean like the ones that just make my heart melt in 1 look... are women who have a pretty face with large dark eyes and dark hair. Oh those just make me go CRAZY! those traits are mostly found in Indians, Arabs, and Hispanics. I found myself mostly attracted to those Canadian/American born Indians, their tan adds even more to their attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair colour is not a big issue for me... its the person that goes with the hair colour. Hair colour simply compliments the rest of the appearance. There are beautiful people in all varieties of hair colour.

My girlfriend is blonde... so I would have to say blonde is my favourite ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Blonde, Brunette, Redheads a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • redheads FTW!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have to choose from the options, Blonde.
    Personally I really love red hairs, not natural ones though.

moderndaymoms.com/.../redhair2-580x786.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette all the way :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • As many of each as we can handle...

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette unless a hot blonde walks by ^^!

0|0
    0|0
  • Any, if there personality is appealing and has a cute face and nice looking body ( which ranges from skinny to toned up to chubby) then I'd date them

0|0
    0|0
  • There are more beautiful brunettes than beautiful blondes so I have to go with brunettes. But blondes are great too. They just are more rare

0|0
    0|0
  • Redhead but I was in a relationship long ago with a brunette girl sadly it just fell apart

0|0
    0|0
  • I like everything :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im especially attracted to brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde no doubt no doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red and brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a brunette man! Well, I think. I've always dated brunettes but I don't know if it's coincidence or a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol it doesn't matter people like people for who they are not their hair color. but if i had to choose itd be brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette baybee!

0|0
    0|0