What do guys want to do on a date?

Let's say a girl asks you out. What or where is the ideal place she asks you? Movies, drinks? What do guys want to do on a date, and ALSO how far in advance should a girl ask a guy out? A day, a week?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy. You'll go on KFC. There you'll ask for the manager. Tell him the secret password which is BURNINGNIPPLES77. He will lead you both on his personal bathroom. It's not a normal bathroom. He will open for you a secret door. You'll follow the path and you'll see a golden button in the middle of a dark room. It enables an elevator who will take you down to a secret base where experiments are being done to aliens. There you'll ask for a guy called Kenjiro. He will give you a ticket for a red door. Once you put the ticket in the machine that will open the door you will have to shout out your names and then you'll be able to see the moon in x5000 zoom and actually draw something with a laser on it.

What Guys Said 5

• As long as it involves being with her and getting to know each other and doesn't involve drinking alcohol (I don't mind if she does really as long as she has a tik tac after) I'm good.

• i'd like to just eat some burger with her 8)

• Guys want what anybody wants on a date: to try and have fun while getting to know the other person. Where it is doesn't really matter but if you know what he/she enjoys doing that would be a good place to start. If a guy likes you he'll pretty much say yes almost instantly but I would say wait 2-3 weeks and if he's shy maybe longer

• What do *I* want to do on a date? Take a girl back my place and have sex then order pizza and have sex again and after that fall asleep watching a movie.

Ask whenever you feel like you want to hang then find a day that works best for the both of you.

• Not spend their emigre paycheck...

What Girls Said 2

• I like amusement parks!

• I wondeeeeerrrr.