Girls, would you date a guy who's in a wheelchair?

One of my friends is in a wheelchair and he wanted me to ask this question. I don't know if it matters but he can walk with a cane but needs the wheelchair for long distances. Also this might be tmi but he said everything works down there lol

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy in a wheelchair. My first boyfriend was in a wheelchair. You're friend shouldn't worry. Any girl who wouldn't date him because of a disability, isn't worth dating. :)

What Girls Said 13

• If I was single, sure. I wouldn't turn a guy down because of a wheelchair.

• I would, if I liked him.

• Of course! <3 Even if it meant my boyfriend happened to end up in a wheel chair tomorrow, it doesn't matter. Besides, think of all the awesome costumes for Halloween . And you can sit on his lap with out and about and he can roll.
    I guess you could say the single person see him.. rollin. They hatin.

• I would I've had crushes on guys in wheelchairs.

• I'm not opposed if I think we're compatible.

• I would IF and thats a big IF.
    If he doesn't blame everything on the wheelchair & be very negative about it. If he's always blaming everything and complaining about it then no but if he was a happy person & just accepts that he's in a wheelchair then yes.

• I've known this kid my whole life and I've honestly never heard him complain about anything so that wouldn't be a problem

• Then for sure.

• Lol. Totally! Personality is way more important than any disabilities one may have. I find people with disabilities to at times be even sweeter than others. <3

• I would have to feel a deep connection with him

• If he lives an independent normal life despite his disabilities, I wouldn't mind

• Yes, that wouldn't be a problem.

• Honestly, it really depends on the guy and his personally. It wouldn't be my first choice, but if he's sweet I would give him a chance.

• No I would never.

• Ok. Would you mind giving an explanation why you wouldn't even consider it?

• I grew up with a guy who has ms now he is in a wheelchair and he is happily married and has a daughter so yeah its possible and I have a muscle disease that might put me in a wheelchair one day and I would really hope my husband wouldn't leave me because of it