Do you guys think that a guy with tattoos , smokes, drinks and do drugs could be sweet and kind to girls?

WHat do you guys think of guys with tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... i don't judge people by appearance/habbits :)

What Guys Said 8

• Those have nothing to do with his personality. If that's what you like then go for it.
    However, personally when you mix... smoking, drugs, alcohol... I don't see a good ending.

• Tattoos don't usually say to much about someone's personality. Drinking and even some drug use is not a bad sign in and of itself.

Now excessive drinking or drug use is an entirely different matter as it can be a strong sign of someone who lacks impulse control, making them more likely to cheat or make other reckless choices.

• its not impossible

• Tattoos = Okay
    Smoking = Okay
    Drinks = Maybe
    Drugs = YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE YOU MOTHERF*#&$

• Yeah absolutely. You just described my dad and he was really good to all of his lady friends after him and my mom broke up. Now he dosn't smoke drink or do drugs because of cancer.

• Depends on how bad his drinking and drugs habit is. I don't have tats but everything else and I'm never really mean to girls.

• im living proof of that. but must admit most of my friends are crazy a. f and dont gaf about a female. so if your lucky and see something special in someone then by all means. dont judge by looks even if some things are hard to look past.

• Possible yeah could be, very likely? nah not so much : )

What Girls Said 8

• It's all about his personality not his habits or appearances. He can do all that and still be a good guy, and a dude who dresses in a suit and gets cleaned up for church can be scum.

• Yeah I don't judge people based on their fashion sense or living habits. Well I try not to anyway lol

• Yes, they are humans just like the rest of us!

• Sure, it's only totally grose and I wouldn't date him.

• No. I would never go for a guy like that.

I hate the smell of cigarettes.
    Drugs is a big no for me.
    Not attracted to guys with tattoos.
    Drinks well if it's once in a while doesn't matter.

• I use to date a guy with tattoos its fine smoking its fine but drugs no he wasn't himself. Its all depending how the guy act with the girl. And I'm with a guy with tattoos and I love it and I have two tattoos also

• I used to know a guy that fits this description and he was very, very sweet and kind to me :)

• "The nicest people i've met are the ones who are covered in tattoos and piercings, the most judgmental people i've met are the ones who go to church every sunday" saw this quote on tumblr not too long ago 😊