GRRR!!! I got cancelled on again?

I just don't get it. Everytime I setup a date with a new girl, they always cancel on me within a couple hours of the date with some bs excuse. This latest one tells me she's canceling so she can go look at an apartment that's like 2hrs away from me. Wtf? Who tries to date if they're fixing to move away?

Well we went ahead and rescheduled it for an hour later. This date was horrible, I guess I just did it for the practice, I don't get why girls date if they are going to be moving away. At the same time I feel stupid for wasting my time, but I at least wanted the practice. She told me she lives 10 minutes away from me when I initially asked what area she lived. Plus she wore a hoody and short shorts for out date. I'm glad I spent more time getting ready then she did.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, women often will feel cornered or pressured to give a guy her number or agree to go on a date with him. You didn't pressure her, it's a societal thing where girls will feel obligated to "give you a chance", as the saying goes. The issue with that is women will then realize they truly don't want to go through with it, so they make an excuse to not have to arrive. It's not acceptable behavior at all and I'm not justifying it, but I've seen this happen a lot.

• I guess so... Most of the time they cancel so at least I'm not sitting their waiting for them to show up. Most of the time I never hear from them after they cancel. Whatever... I'm going to take the boat out and do something besides wasting my time preparing for a dating that won't happen.

• It's just upsetting to me cause I hardly have any dating experience since most of the time these dates fall through and rarely ever do people even show an interest in who I am.

• I understand, it blows.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe they're nervous. I've turned down several dates because I'm too scared 😁

• I'm nervous too!

• Uhh reallyy? And i had high hopes for us LOL

• awww you should've said "GRRM" instead of "GRRR"

• What is GRRM? lol

• GRRM is short for George RR Martin, the author of the Game of Thrones books.

What Guys Said 4

• Man when they do that you end it right there on the spot and move on, no since in driving yourself crazy over those kind of girls

• if u get cancelled... then better not insist bro 8)

• Next! Don't even think about it. Their baggage, not yours! 😎

• i think its a modern phenomenon.. happens all the time